Chicago Bankruptcy Attorneys
Offering Practical and Effective Debt Relief
- Stop Creditor Harassment - As soon as you file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, the bankruptcy court grants you Automatic stay protection. This orders your creditors to back off. They can't contact you directly and can only attempt to collect on your debts through the bankruptcy court. This order stops harassing phone calls and other collection tactics. In fact, when creditors ignore this court order, you may be able to sue them for damages!
- Stop Chicago Tickets — Eliminate All Penalties & Fees. Get Your License Back. The state will suspend your driver's license for unpaid Chicago parking tickets. A DebtStoppers bankruptcy plan can wipe out all parking ticket debt and get your license re-instated immediately.
- Stop Repossession. Get Your Car or Truck Back. Lower Your Payment — A bankruptcy plan stops car or truck repossession. If you act quickly, it can even get your repossessed vehicle back — and even get your car payment lowered.
- Stop Credit Card Debt. Repair Your Credit — As your debt-to-income ratio grows, your credit score declines. Your lenders respond by tightening your credit and raising your interest rates. Filing for bankruptcy can actually reverse this trend, as you begin to take the necessary steps to repair your credit.
- Stop Foreclosure. Save Your Home — Filing bankruptcy prevents your mortgage lender from foreclosing on your home. Under Chapter 13, you can reorganize your debt into a manageable repayment plan, including low monthly payments that allow you to keep your home.
- Keep Your Possessions — You may think that filing for bankruptcy will force you to sell everything you own. Nothing could be further from the truth. In reality, bankruptcy helps you hold onto important items like your home, your car, your retirement plan — even your cash.
Sooner or later, all of us go through tough financial times. Job loss or a reduction in hours, divorce, an unexpected medical bill or large repair expense can put us over the edge. In Chicago and throughout Illinois, more families than ever find themselves one paycheck away from serious financial trouble.
You don't need to be judged, you need to be helped.
DebtStoppers is one of America’s largest bankruptcy law firms. We've helped countless families stop foreclosure, garnishment and repossession, stop debt and keep their homes, vehicles and possessions. We treat you with respect, offer sound debt advice, answer your questions and guide you through the Illinois bankruptcy process patiently and professionally. We will always Choose the most complete remedy for your debt issues.
trust the DebtStoppers Chicago bankruptcy law firm to guide you to financial
Your DebtStoppers Chicago bankruptcy lawyer is your advocate. We'll fight for you and put your interests first. Call DebtStoppers today at 678-686-4030.